Tax Service for Individual and Business


Are you a US citizen or a green card holder? Are you living in a foreign country?

Did you know that the rules for filing income tax for 2018 is the same whether you are in the states or abroad! We can help you file your income tax if you are living abroad. Your income is tax free up to $103,900. You are required to file income tax even though you are living in a foreign country.  For additional information or help filling your taxes visit or contact our office. 


Our Services

Individual & Business


We are experts in tax filing and tax service, we will help you get the maximum refund you are entitled to because we know what your tax refund means to you. 

Bookkeeping & Payroll


We can replace your back office with accounting, payroll, and bookkeeping support. When it comes to complex issues, rely on us.

Business Entity Selection


We developed strategies for both business and individual clients. And we work hard and long hours when they need us—even after tax season. So let us tackle your most pressing financial issues.

ITIN Application & Renewal


If you aren’t eligible for a Social Security Number, we can help you apply for an ITIN so that you can file your taxes. 

IRS Support


We’re dedicated to our clients. And we've represented them in audits with the IRS, FTB, and EDD. This keeps us current on tax law so we’re always ready for the toughest situations. 

Tax Audit Assistant


Got a notice from the IRS and don't know what do? We can provide a professional evaluation of your tax situation. 

Recent Blog Posts


I live out of the area, can you still prepare my taxes?

Yes, with the help of fax, email or phone, information can be exchanged, and signatures obtained. We can complete any state tax return.

We prepare income tax returns for clients who travel extensively.

Additionally, we prepare taxes for US citizens living abroad.

Will my information be kept confidential?

We take great care to keep your information private and protected.

No information is given to a third party without your permission.

We cross-cut shred any paperwork that needs disposal plus our computer system has up-to-date virus protection.

How do I get a copy of my W-2?

All employers are required to mail your W-2 by January 31.  If you don't receive your W-2 by that date, you should contact your employer to find out when the form was mailed and verify the mailing address.

How much does it cost to get my taxes prepared?

The cost of tax preparation is based on the complexity of your return. We guarantee the lowest tax liability or the biggest and fastest tax refund allowed by the IRS. Stop by any our offices for a no cost estimate.

What is the Earned Income Credit and do I qualify?

The Earned Income Credit (EIC) is a refundable federal income tax credit for low-income working individuals and families. When the EIC exceeds the amount of taxes owed, it results in a tax refund to those who claim and qualify for the credit. To qualify, taxpayers must meet certain requirements and file a tax return, even if they did not earn enough money to be obligated to file a tax return. To find out if you are eligible for the EIC, click here to access the IRS's EIC Assistant.

Request your a Tax Preparation Quote

Please Fill Out The Form Below

Better yet, see us in person!

We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.

Discount Tax

22330 South Sterling blvd Suite A128, Sterling, VA 20164, us

Tel. (571) 436-6854
(703) 608-3091
Fax (703) 651-0350



Sign up to hear from us.